This policy is based on the use of the service of "" enwsp "" operated by WSP Co., Ltd.
It defines the handling policy of the acquired personal information of customers.
WSP's approach to protect personal information
■ WSP Personal Information Protection Philosophy
WSP is a company that creates various products, services, and projects with the aim of creating a happy society through business. Personal information we receive from our customers is extremely important for us to support our activities. WSP regards safe and appropriate management of personal information as the basis of business and social responsibility, and has established the following "" WSP Personal Information Protection Policy "" to implement and maintain it.
1. Regarding the handling of personal information in all businesses and of employees, etc., we will comply with laws and regulations of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
2. When acquiring and using personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use for other purposes). In addition, we will take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended usage.
3. We will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party except with the consent of the individual or in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. When we receive a complaint or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate the facts about the content and respond faithfully.
5. In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take organizational, personnel, physical and technical safety measures, and work to prevent and correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
6. We will continuously review our personal information protection management system and improve our efforts to protect personal information in light of changes in social conditions and the environment.
Enactment: November 1, 2004
Revision: November 29, 2007
WSP Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Masao Watanabe
About handling customer's personal information
(1) Scope of customer's personal information
We will treat the following information strictly as your personal information.
1. Information provided regarding the transaction status, when ordering products sold by our company or applying for various services such as personal import agency services and gifts.
2. Information provided when participating in, applying for, or responding to events, campaigns, work or idea solicitations, questionnaires, etc. sponsored by our company.
* Information that is sent without identifying an individual, such as an anonymous questionnaire response or posting with initials, does not count as to personal information.
(2) Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes. It will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the customer.
1. For fulfillment of application items such as delivery of products and services, collection of payment, and subsequent management.
2. For direct mail delivery that introduces our products and services that we think are useful to our customers.
3. To send catalogs / samples, direct mail, etc. from other companies that we deem appropriate.
4. For research and development and questionnaire requests for the development and improvement of products and services.
* In addition, in order to further enhance lifestyle proposals to customers, we will mutually provide and use information with our group companies within the same purpose.
(3) Provision / consignment of personal information
We will provide and outsource your personal information in the following cases. We will not provide or outsource to other third parties without the consent of the customer.
1. When sharing with financial institutions or credit companies, or when paying for goods and services.
2. When outsourcing a business to a partner company (*), when outsourcing the necessary information for business.
3. When a request for information disclosure is received from a judiciary, government, public institution, etc. based on laws and regulations.
* When outsourcing a business, we will select the contractor based on standards set by our company, conclude a contract regarding the protection of personal information, manage and supervise the business, and appropriately protect personal information.
(4) Disclosure, correction / deletion, etc. of personal information
If the customer wishes to disclose his / her personal information, we will confirm the identity of the customer by the method specified by our company and inform you the requested personal information.
* A fee may be charged depending on the scope of the disclosure request. In addition, if there is an error in the content, we will promptly correct or delete it.
(5) Suspension of use and provision of personal information
Regarding (2) 2 and 3, we will promptly stop using and providing personal information if the customer desires to.
Security of personal information
For security when your information is transmitted, "" enwsp "" uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to encrypt the input information.
WSP Co., Ltd.
Personal information manager: Masao Watanabe
3-14-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Phone number: 03-3549-1090
Click here for inquiries via email